Quality checks are triggered from each control point at a specific inventory operation or from the manufacturing operations.
With each quality check you can:
- Store valuable information
- Group your quality operations by Quality Team
- Manage your quality assurance teams
- Build KPIs for rating your team’s performance
Quality Control Points
Define quality control plans to trigger quality checks at specific inventory operations (receiving and final inspection) or from the manufacturing operations (MRP module in-process inspection).
- Manage and track production part approval process (PPAP) submissions
- Configure your statistical process control (SPC)Attach process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA) documents to routings
You will love organizing your quality alerts in Odoo’s clean Kanban interface. Use the drag and drop alerts to report progress and the visual indicators to focus on critical alerts.
Use tags to categorize quality alerts and create rules to automate alerts or actions. Examples of what you can categorize by:
- Addressee (design, supplier, process)
- Requester (customer, main line, sub line)